National Journal of Computer and Applied Science is an international forum for scientists and engineers involved in all aspects of computer science and technology to publish high quality, refereed papers. NJCAS updated four times a year and is a peer-reviewed journal covers the latest and most compelling research of the time.
NJCAS seeks to promote and disseminate the knowledge by publishing original research findings, review articles and short communications in the fields.
- Neural Network, Networking, Network Security.
- Cloud Computing, Image Processing
- Data Base Management Systems (DBMS) and Information Retrieval
- Ad-Hoc, Mobile, Wireless Networks and Mobile Computing
- Mobile Computing, e-Commerce
- Computer Security, IDS/Firewall, Anti-Spam mail, Anti-virus issues
- Wireless Security System
- Hardware/Software Co-design and VLSI Support
- Possibility Theory, Bayes Network, and Hidden Markov Models
- Computational Intelligence, Granular Computing, and Soft Computing
- Data Mining, Information Retrieval, and Text Mining
- Chemistry, Physics, Environmental science, Mathematics, and Statistics.
- Business and Economics, Finance, geology, engineering, natural and technological sciences.